The assignment for round 2 is:
Write a micro-fiction story using any one of the entries from the first round.
– the entry you use should NOT be your own
– the entry you use should NOT be altered
– the number of words does not include that of the entry you choose to use
– your flash fiction story is a maximum of 100 words plus that of the entry you choose
– give your story a two-word title
– when you send in your story, please also mention the number of the entry you have used from the first round
As in the first round, you can vote for the three entries you liked best. There are 62 short stories and after this round of voting closes on March 10th, 2018, only the top 40 authors by combined point totals of the first two rounds, will move on to round 3.
Please vote and tell all your friends as well. The more people vote, the better all the writers will feel. 🙂